TERMS & CONDITIONS
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Company may, in its sole discretion, revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time and it is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions each time you access or purchase from this Site. Your continued use of the Site or purchase of any product from us through the Site after such revisions are posted will constitute your agreement to such changes.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE
Company reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. Company may impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or penalty.
SITE AGE LIMITATION
Company and its delegated agent maintain this Site for the personal use of U.S. residents who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
USE OF MATERIALS
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this Site, including but not limited to trademarks, designs, logos, names, text, images, audio and video materials (the “Proprietary Material”) are the property of Company unless otherwise noted. Company’s Proprietary Material is protected under the intellectual property and other laws of the Puerto Rico and United States and other countries throughout the world and under international treaties. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from Company’s Proprietary Material. You may not display, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use Company’ s Proprietary Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Company.
1) When you register on our site you provide us with personally identifiable information, including your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or credit card information. We use this information to process your requests, to communicate with you about the company, to make your experience here as efficient and valuable as possible, to communicate with you about orders, to inform you of new product information, and to improve our Site. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you about changes to the web site, new products, special offers and events we think might interest you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of these mailings.
2) When you visit The Sangria Factory site, we collect some basic aggregated information that does not identify individual users. This includes the specific web pages visited and types of products you reviewed. While we may choose to share this aggregated information with third parties, none of this information shall contain personally identifiable information.
o Email distribution services (for company-authored emails)
o Postal mail distribution services (for company-authored direct mail)
o E-commerce services (for company-sponsored online commerce)
o Shipping services (for wine cocktails and merchandise shipments)
o Marketing research firms (for company-sponsored research)
o Data enhancement firms (to correct or enhance customer data)
5) We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of data, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems or servers where we store personal data. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of our Site and your personal information no Internet transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Because of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Site. By using the Site, you assume the risk that, despite our best efforts, your information could be disclosed to parties outside our control. We disclaim any and all liability for unauthorized access, or use, or compromise of your personal information submitted through the Site.
6) If at any time you need to update or change any of the personally identifiable information you have provided us, please send an e-mail with the requested changes to email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to handle your request promptly.
7) This website may contain links to other websites. The privacy policies described here apply to our site only. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites and encourage our customers to review the privacy policies of such other sites carefully before providing any personally identifiable information.
9) Our Site is not intended for people under the legal drinking age. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from or about individuals under the age of 21. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete any information we obtain about individuals under the age of 21.
If you feel that The Sangria Factory is not abiding by the stated policies or if you have any questions or comments about these policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We don’t work mail delivery.
ONLY IN OUR TASTING ROOM IN CAGUAS, PUERTO RICO.
Monday through Friday until 4pm
The order must be made before arrival and the client must call 787.747.0000 to coordinate its collection.
Given the category of our products, and in order to guarantee equal quality to all our consumers, every sale is final. We do not accept any product back once it has left our facilities. Please review your order carefully before submitting payment.